Amazingly Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have loved this stuff for years. Drink it, apply with spray bottle for pain relief of burns, cuts, even sore muscles. And iHerb is speedy & great.

This is something AMAZING!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used Willard Water for a multitude of reasons. It's EXCELLENT for repairing burns on the body! This will take your burn to barely noticeable after consistent treatment. Must be diluted in distilled water. It's both drinkable and topically used! It works extremely fast too! I also drink it internally. It helps my body utilize my vitamins, herbs and food nutrients MUCH BETTER than just regular water alone! This is one of the best products I've used for healing in a long time! I've been using it for about 3 years now. And iHerb is the BEST price you'll find on it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Willard, CAW (Catalyst Altered Water Concentrate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This water added to your daily water use will help make your body more alkeline.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helped me with my digestive tract and a rash that I had, it dissapeared after a week, also I give it to my pets for their digestive tract and to maintain good health.

ph balance

Posted by helenehardy on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for PH balance, not sure if it does anything else but i'll keep using it for this alone.

Not sure it's all it claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it as directed for about 3-4weeks. So far, I haven't noticed any difference at all.

high cost performance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the country where I live, a bottle of Dr Willard's Water (150ml or 5 liquid oz) costs at least $30. No it's not the concentrate its the ready to use type. Thanks to iHerb I get to enjoy this miracle water at fraction of the price. I plan to use it in the bathtub, dilute it to make my own skin lotion, hair mist, add a drop to drinking water... and more ways people recommend in this feedback page. I just hope I can finish it before the expiry date (Jan, 2019)!

Great for detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my pets water and it helped to clear up his candida rash and fungus in his toenails (along with fish oils, and change in diet) I also add it to my water for detox. No flavor, and works great.

First Order From This Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product arrive in timely fashion, was well packed and was the lowest Price/Shipping of anyone else out there on the Net. I WILL be a repeat customer of iHerb. Recommended!

Fast and Smooth Transaction !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase