Compared NuNaturals to Wisdom Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was really hoping that the Wisdom Natural English Toffee would be a good 2nd choice to NuNaturals Vanilla. First, it did not taste like English Toffee and was not as sweet as NuNaturals. Like the price not the product.

idk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really bitter. tgere was a hint if toffee but there were probably more bitterness than anything. It was my first time trying stevia though

long names will lead to more mistakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to get Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,not flavoured. Instead I ordered toffee - from all flavours only one I loathe :( But I don't take all blame on me, as all this long names will just make confusion [con]... As flavours are not highlighted, so after researching website for an hour, I ordered Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural Toffee SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, without noticing it is wrong one. Why low rating for a good product? Because I normally look at low scores first, and If someone is going to stumble upon this comment maybe is going to be more aware of this weakness during ordering.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did nit really like this flavor. It kind of had a bitter after taste.

Hmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a sintetic taste i think. Bought it to use in tea, but it was not good for that. Better with ice cream tough:p

Fudge lovers choise

Posted by aRPiieS on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this and absolutely everything tastes like fudge, not really sweet one, nu naturals are way better.

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too sweet for me... Will probably use this in cakes and cookies...

Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the english toffee taste, but I shall try other flavours to see if any will taste better for me.

Didn't taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this with greek yogurt and also to give taste to whipped cream, but I really didn't like this. I think it doesn't taste like toffee that much, it tastes very artificial even though it says it is made with natural flavors. I normally use NuNaturals liquid Vanilla Stevia for sweetening and I will continue to use that.

Don't like the stevia taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had hoped tjat it would taste more like toffee.

1 2