Love this product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family love this product!! We put it into our water sometimes for a fun change. I add it to home made special diet coconut milk custard and it makes it taste that bit more special. Other people ask what it is in the custard and if they can have the recipe. We are on our 4th bottle and will continue to buy it!

Very strong, very tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

As much as I hate stevia, this is actualy very good! The only product, where I can tolerate stevia. No aftertaste at all. Just toffee. This sweetener is so strong that just one drop is enough for most uses, so one package last for a LONG time. Love this.

nice sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a long time now, I like it in my lemon juice every mornings! the flavor had a nice flavor to all drinks as advertised...

THIS STUFF IS THE BEST DURING COMP PREP!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

THIS STUFF IS THE BEST DURING COMP PREP!!!

Love the toffe flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for my coffee I don't have to deal with packets, and the I love the toffee flavor!

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it in my coffee daily and it's amazing. Gives me just enough flavor and sweetness that I don't need those chemical filled creamers that are flavored.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so good! I use it in baking, coffee an chocolate making.

Love love loveee

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite stevia flavor

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

really love this. love this better then the vanilla creme which to me smells like some cough drug

Delicious :o)

Posted by Hizerom on September 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stevia is often bitter, but this is not. It gives a great toffee sweetness to whatever you put it in!