La stevia que mas uso

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

De todos los sabores que he comprado, este es el que mas uso. El sabor a frutos rojos es fuerte. A mi hijo le pongo un par de gotas en la botella de agua que lleva al cole, con unas rodajas de limón y le encanta. De hecho suelo tener una jarra de agua con limón y unas gotas de esta stevia en el frigo siempre. A los que nos cuesta tomar 1.5 o 2 litros de agua al día, así es más facil.

Hits all the right notes ...

Posted by Reviewer2476209 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having a major sweet tooth I didnt think Id ever find a product which was all natural, healthy and could replace the taste of real sugar, but this one is on the mark, with a tasty hint of berry and no nasty aftertaste its one of the best stevia products Ive ever used!

Awful aftertaste, but ok for berry teas

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to try this. Unfortunately, I think it tastes really bad. It has an awful, bitter aftertaste when added to water or teas. It's better and drinkable when added to berry teas, but not so good that I'd consider ordering it again.

Surprisingly good!

Posted by Reviewer2048542 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several other Sweetleaf Stevia flavours, & thought I'd wing it & give this one a go. So glad I did! It's got a great berry taste.

Great product!

Posted by 5295714025649842760 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice - I mainly add to cold drinks & smoothies & it has a great taste!

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great way to cut out the sugary drinks

Stevia without the bitter aftertaste.

Posted by Reviewer3292342 on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only brand of stevia I enjoy. I have several flavors for variety. It helps me stay away from sugar.

Berry good :P

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good in tea or smoothies

This is my favorite...for yogurt in the morning....

Posted by Reviewer2918357 on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix 2 droppers full in my non-fat, greek yogurt in the mornings along with fresh fruit and granola...great way to start the day...and it's low calorie...

SWEET!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I have a sweet tooth like no other but like to avoid artificial sweetners.I have been using honey as my only sweetner for the past few years.I was highly sceptical of stevia in the beginning.I just thought it was not going to be sweet enough.I'm glad to report i was 100% WRONG.This product is amazing,i only need to use around 6 drops in a 500ml amount of liquid and the sweetness is there the way i like it.I will be sure to experiment with higher drops for extra sweetness but it probably won't be necessary.This bottle is great value for money and will last at least one month.I've been pleasantly suprised by stevia and will be back for more i'm sure.10/10