Root Beer soda without the sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add this to mineral water and my kids think they are drinking root beer! They don't feel deprived when the other kids are drinking sodas!

Delicious alternative to Root Beer soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

Root beer stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great flavor and texture. Thinner and easier to control amount of drops than the thicker liquid stevia available in Canada. Makes a great diet root beer soda when mixed with low sodium and lightly carbonated mineral water. Sweetleaf has a much greater selection of flavors than we can get in Canada.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This liquid stevia tastes and smells so much like regular root beer. Just add a few drops to carbonated water and you have an imitation soft drink! Kids will love it, and I am sure it would be helpful in getting off of soda.

Root Beer Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Add to plain seltzer or club soda & it tastes just like root beer!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Always used Lemon Drop before...first time I've ever had this flavor and it tastes great! Will be reordering soon!

Love it! Tastes Just like Root Beer soft drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put 4-5 drops in a glass or bottle of water. Really helps with having to drink a lot of water each day by giving it flavor.

Very root beer-y

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't looking for a way to turn water into root beer soda, I just wanted the plain water to be more palatable and this does the trick perfectly. I've heard that the root beer drops combined with carbonated water and the vanilla creme drops will make a passable root beer float effect--that's my next project!

Root Beer = the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of root beer, and this actually does make whatever you add it too taste like root beer :-D Great for drinks I find.

So yummy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Crazy de-lish - You should definitely try these!