not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

there is a hint of "root beer", but it's mostly just overpowering sweetness. I bought it primarily for my boyfriend who wants to get away from aspertame and sucralose drinks but he pretty much spat this out saying it was disgusting. It's tolerable for me, but it's not something I would reach or look forward to.

What

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bitter

This Does Not Taste Like Rootbeer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

How flippen disappointing!!I see the reviews are older and the one i got has a different label so they must have changed this and not for the better.I am asking for a refund..False advertizing if you ask me.

Sweetleaf Rootbeer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have to add too much to get much rootbeer flavor!

fantastic item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use this all the time wouldnt be without it

Easy to use product in my recipes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavours for the recipes I make for people who are sugar free.

I drink more water now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink more water now by adding a little bit of root beer flavor!

I love root beer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely miss having root beer. This is as close as I can get to having a healthy root beer experience highly recommend

Will Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Where I live, it's incredibly rare to find root beer and impossible to find it in the sugar-free version. By sucking up the liquid, the dropper is half full. I use two of these squirts per 500mL of sparkling water to get a really nice root beer flavor. I have also added vanilla stevia liquid to the mix and it's really, really nice. I will absolutely be buying this again.

vegan, healthy, great flavour !!!!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sarsaparilla is root bear flavour in Australia. Zero Calories and I add it to water all day to keep hydrated, thin my blood and stay healthy!! To help keep Chronic migraines and migraine attacks away. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.