perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

Love this product!

Posted by happydays on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

expensive, but I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice flavor. I wish I could taste the choc. a bit more, but it's good!

The Best Stevia Extract!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for baking, smoothies, or anything that needs a boost of flavor. Be careful not to over use it, or you will get a horrible after taste. Only use a few drops.

One of the few flavoured stevia products I like!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of baking and research about it. The stevia leaf has about 10 components. SweetLeaf's sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. There are more refined stevia products out there and also more whole forms of stevia. Flavored Liquid Stevia Extract is simply stevia extract with added flavors, spices in such small amounts that they are not required to be listed in the ingredients. To be honest, after months of experimenting, I'm not a big fan of flavoured stevia from any company. I much prefer using natural flavours in my baking and beverages. That said, the Chocolate Sweetdrops are one of three flavoured stevia products I buy regularly. I use it in my chocolatey greek yogurt and chocolate chip cookies. I did compared SweetLeaf's Chocolate Sweetdrops and NuNaturals Cocoa Bean Extract in my cookie recipes. SweetLeaf is milder but sweeter. NuNaturals has a much more intense...deep cocoa taste. In fact, you can actually see the cocoa settling on the bottom of the NuNaturals bottle. I think this one comes down to chocolatey bitterness preference. The other two flavoured stevia products I love: NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (Check on my review) and NuNaturals Peppermint Stevia. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this on strawberries Yummy

Very rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate stevia flavor adds richness to my almond or soy milk. I'm looking into how to make milkshakes with it.

Chocolate Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome Stevia! I love this brand and the chocolate is just like drinking chocolate milk! My son who hates all sweeteners, got into this when I first bought it and made the most delicious glass of "white" chocolate milk I had ever tasted. He just loves it!