Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flavour stevia drops I have tried. Lovely flavour and less stevia flavour. I do wish the coconut flavour was a bit stronger, though.

Good, but flavour not as intense as others

Posted by barbyh on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have about 8 of these flavours and they're all good except for one (don't like the chocolate raspberry at all). Orange Valencia is my favourite because the orange flavour comes through in drinks and foods, and whilst this one is good...you can't really taste the flavour as much, just the sweetness.

nice sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a long time now, I like it in my lemon juice every mornings! the flavor had a nice flavor to all drinks as advertised...

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!

intence flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

intence coconut flavour to my smoothies, very nice.

Where has this been all my life ??

Posted by PeachTea on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super impressed with this product. Makes my tea taste amazing. Keen to try some of the other flavours now.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is really nice, great in coffee and if using just a little is good in herbal tea because you dont notice the coconut flavour.

Good stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand, and flavor. I use it daily in my coffee.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mild coconut flavour. one of my favourite stevia drops,

1 2