Good

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good, but it is not very sweet although it is stevia..

Yummy but not our favorite

Posted by Reviewer1371129 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was yummy, but has a funny after taste, Perhaps our palette just needs to adjust. Tasty in water or milk as well. Nice alternative to sweetened drinks, this is healthier and uses very little to get the flavor.

Disappointed

Posted by 5340055922408337334 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strange aftertaste. Q

Good for Drinks

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use in iced coffee. While I am mostly content with the product, it can easily taste bad if you accidentally use an extra drop. I normally use 2 drops and more leaves an unpleasant taste. Strong smell of vanilla is pleasant.

A Little Disappointed

Posted by 5185897634086374873 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought that this would have a more creamy flavor to it but unfortunately, it's just sweet with a very subtle vanilla flavor. I bought this because I thought it would enhance my banana & date smoothies... but it just made it taste weird.

Good quality, taste a bit unpelasant

Posted by 5267688710481577199 on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't love the taste, although I guess stevia tastes the same always. The vanilla flavor is not very strong in my opinion. Easy to use and good quality product. If you like the taste of stevia, I'd recommend this.

neutrel

Posted by 5658019232820389851 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i dont like really like this. add extra one more drop and the whole drink will taste funny.

Flavouring

Posted by 4734509974943550381 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect to mix in quark, smoothies and pastries! Available in many different flavors.

Tastes stevia

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes stevia, a taste you need to get comfortable with. And its a bit synthetic...

Alright.

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several Liquid SweetLeaf drops now, and this one would get about a 6/10 rating. Definitely much better than the chocolate raspberry one which I found tasted bitter and artificial, but no comparison to my favorite English Toffee. VERY similar to the hazelnut one. I find it is only mildly sweet. I use about 8 drops in 1/2 cup plain yogurt with cocoa powder or peanut flour. Not particularly vanilla-y, but still good. I have also tried the valencia orange one, which I think is good too, just not a great as English toffee.

1 2 3 4