Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

Very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Very sweet!

Posted by holahola on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this one. Very sweet, but if you use too much of it it becomes waaay to sweet and tastes a littebit "fake" and unnatural vanilla. You can taste it is made from stevia, but not if you dont use too much. It's great in smoothie, candymaking and tea.

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.

good taste

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, and is effective. is not super sweet, add just a few drops.

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it in smoothies and when making ice cream. If you put just a few drops it is very delicious and nice smelling.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i put it in smoothies and it makes them sweet with a nice vanilla flavor.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although I prefer the natural flavour I would give will give it 4 stars!