Very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

Very sweet!

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this one. Very sweet, but if you use too much of it it becomes waaay to sweet and tastes a littebit "fake" and unnatural vanilla. You can taste it is made from stevia, but not if you dont use too much. It's great in smoothie, candymaking and tea.

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by Reviewer1323692 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.

Happy customer

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to use in my baking recipes. Very good price.

A Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2499894 on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the vanilla creme stevia. I'm on a diet and love sweets. I use it in my hot and iced coffee as well as on my cottage cheese and strawberries. Also blended up some strawberries, ice, water, vanilla cream stevia and the juice of a lemon or lime. Makes a yummy slushie.

great

Posted by Reviewer3304052 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this one.

Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1905832 on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It tastes vanilla, oh yes it does! Im very pleased with the product, sadly I don't find it sweet enough, but yes - its a good product.