Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

Very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Very sweet!

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this one. Very sweet, but if you use too much of it it becomes waaay to sweet and tastes a littebit "fake" and unnatural vanilla. You can taste it is made from stevia, but not if you dont use too much. It's great in smoothie, candymaking and tea.

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by Reviewer1323692 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

good

Posted by 4788685509940946467 on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i put it in smoothies and it makes them sweet with a nice vanilla flavor.

Very good

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although I prefer the natural flavour I would give will give it 4 stars!

Very Sweet

Posted by 5388745613790528445 on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not a sugar person but I purchased this for something extra with 0 carbohydrates and sugar - it is nice. Works well.

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!