Too good to be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla cream is wonderful! It taste almost like melted ice cream in milk. We all love it in water. And of course it's good in coffee. This price is a lot less than I pay in stores!

Great Sugar Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This brand of liquid stevia is THE best (no funny aftertaste). The vanilla flavoring is sure not up to the quality of fresh vanilla beans IMO, but it's an interesting change of pace from the plain flavor stevia now and then. Good in cereal.

Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add it to plain seltzer or club soda....tastes like cream soda

Great for stevia newbies!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SweetLeaf is a very respected brand in the stevia world, and this is a great flavor to try for first-time stevia users.

Delicious alternative to Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

Oatmeal enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Amazing! :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has such a great aroma and taste (like a vanilla pudding). I use only few drops in my water bottle to give it some taste and this really helps me to drink more water. Also use the English Toffee and Chocolate one and this is one of my favorites of them. Didn't notice an aftertaste and definitely recommend this and buy this again in the future! :D