Amazing! :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has such a great aroma and taste (like a vanilla pudding). I use only few drops in my water bottle to give it some taste and this really helps me to drink more water. Also use the English Toffee and Chocolate one and this is one of my favorites of them. Didn't notice an aftertaste and definitely recommend this and buy this again in the future! :D

The Best Sweetener

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on November 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is fab! It is so convenient being in liquid drop form. It has a nice subtle vanilla flavour. I use it daily, from adding it to my almond milk coffee to my warm oats. I even add a few drops into my homemade almond milk. One bottle goes a very very long way, I'd say almost 6 months for me! 5 drops is enough to sweeten my coffee & the drops are so minuscule, they go a very long way. Apart from coconut sugar, this is the only sweetener I use. Keep one in the fridge at work if you are a tea/coffee drinker. For how long this bottle lasts, it is extremely great value! I used to buy a natural powdered stevia from the supermarket & not only was it expensive, I went through it so quickly. Liquid is much more potent.

Sooo Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great in coffee and tea!

Everyone should have at least one

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my ice cream, yoghurt, smoothies and so on. Rich vanilla taste and you only need 1 or 2 drops pr recipe. Good price and product. Have bought this 2 times. Check out my page for more reviews! Click on yes if this was helpful.

Posted by lovelyliller on August 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite liquid stevia flavor and I have used it for years! Great to add to vegan wipped tofu or cashewcream.

Great stuff, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't use too much or you might notice that slight fennel/licorice aftertaste from the stevia. Best used sparingly. If you want a strong vanilla flavour, might want splurge and use a vanilla bean. This is cheaper than the extract I was using, so that's not a problem! Looks like it'll last a very long time. Look forward to trying other flavours

nice for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

adds great flavour to cakes and sweets

Taste`s great

Posted by KrisHolth on January 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it in tea or coffe. The vanilla taste is delicius, very natural. Good price. This bottle will last for a long time.