like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (alcohol based). The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

The best for your coffee!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

4 drops to a cup of coffee will give it the best flavor!!!!! Try it!!!

good taste

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, and is effective. is not super sweet, add just a few drops.

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

not sure if id buy this again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

was hesitating on buying this flavour, but a i love soda caramel i thought i'll have a go based on some reviews btu somewhat disappointed - mayeb if i find the right balance of drops it migth work ,for now there is too much after taste

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like the after taste so I tend not to use it as much as I'd hoped.

Not the best liquid stevia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not bad tasting, but the vanilla flavor isn't very strong, and for some reason this isn't as sweet as some of the regular liquid stevias - have to use a lot of droppers.

Absolute favourit!

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful vanilla taste. Use it to sweeten everything: coffee, tea, chocolate, smoothies, oats, you name it...

The Best Stevia I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!