Best taste for this kind of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only want to use stevia sweetened beverages and this flavoring is a favorite in my household among my 3 year old twins. I would say the biggest drawback is the container because you can't control the amount that goes in your water really well, but you learn with practice. The flavor is great, though. This and the kiwi strawberry. The other two flavors we tried were awful--not even potable. Skip the lemon lime and raspberry lemonade.

Peach Mango water drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to mask the taste of my electrolyte water. Works like a charm, and it is super tasty. I will buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these! Great flavour (peach mango), but careful not to overdo it. In my opinion, Mango Peach is the best out of the Water Drops.

Love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite of all the flavors! I buy this on a regular basis to make sure I have plenty on hand. I keep it in the car, my desk at work, and home. It's taste is like a fresh peach without any aftertaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clear color makes it a bit difficult to tell how concentrated you made the drink but all in all nice flavors

This Product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

if you don't like plain water and since we cant buy water flavour drops in store anymore this is worth buying

Good But Nah

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This favouring drop is a bit weak.. I mean i had to use half of it to flavour a 500ml bottle.. I prefer bolero over it

Very fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very reasonably priced and fast delivery

Pretty Gud

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

This makes my ketorade taste awesome. The bitter aftertaste is only sometimes noticable, and in my ketorade it even tastes kind of funny with the salt and such, rather than just gross.