Peach Mango water drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting

Very fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very reasonably priced and fast delivery

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to mask the taste of my electrolyte water. Works like a charm, and it is super tasty. I will buy this again.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these! Great flavour (peach mango), but careful not to overdo it. In my opinion, Mango Peach is the best out of the Water Drops.

Love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite of all the flavors! I buy this on a regular basis to make sure I have plenty on hand. I keep it in the car, my desk at work, and home. It's taste is like a fresh peach without any aftertaste.

Best taste for this kind of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only want to use stevia sweetened beverages and this flavoring is a favorite in my household among my 3 year old twins. I would say the biggest drawback is the container because you can't control the amount that goes in your water really well, but you learn with practice. The flavor is great, though. This and the kiwi strawberry. The other two flavors we tried were awful--not even potable. Skip the lemon lime and raspberry lemonade.

This Product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

if you don't like plain water and since we cant buy water flavour drops in store anymore this is worth buying

Good But Nah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This favouring drop is a bit weak.. I mean i had to use half of it to flavour a 500ml bottle.. I prefer bolero over it

I am plased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavor taste of stevia, but not so strong.

Awesome Flavor -- Better than Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this when we go out to eat for a healthy alternative to soda. -- Don't leave home without it --