Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clear color makes it a bit difficult to tell how concentrated you made the drink but all in all nice flavors

This Product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

if you don't like plain water and since we cant buy water flavour drops in store anymore this is worth buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the berry flavors but this was okay too. I'm not fond of peach, thought I wouldn't like it, but tastes good in my alcohol beverage.

My first order

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I’m really happy with the product. I find plain water too boring. It has no flavour. The water drops are great. No sugar - stevia instead. So it’s naturally full of flavour.

pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in water occasionally for a little change of pace. It is very tasty without being overly sweet.

This is the best tasting water drop out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavor. I never ever get sick of it. It just tastes great! The only disadvantage is that no local stores sell it, and a bottle does not last very long.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good substitute for sweet syrups.

Looking for alternatives

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this to try in tea. We have been drinking Crystal Lite Peach Mango Green Tea but it has aspartame in it. I wanted to get the same flavor but have Stevia instead. It didn't quite do that. It was somewhat bitter. Need to try different amount. Does taste good in water.