Weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Didn't like This Flavour tastes Weird

stevia water drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So good my kids love it too

OK, hoped for more

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It leaves an aftertaste in the mouth like powdered stevia. But, if I mix lemon juice in and just put a dash of this for the raspberry flavor it is tolerable.

Really wanted to like it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't a fan. The taste is artificial and weird. I really wanted to like it as I'm a big fan of this kind of thing but it was pretty gross to be honest. You also have to use A LOT (more like spoonfuls!) in order to get a taste. A couple drops is not enough, and then you just feel like you're drinking chemicals. Wouldn't order again.

Raspberry Lemonade, buy 4 difference kind of favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

add a few drop in the water with ice and drink it would really like the favour and taste wonderful for those whom dun drink plain water

Taste good and no nasties !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just tried it now. It tastes good ! The ingredients seem healthy and natural. A bit hard at first to dose it as it has no colour. I will buy again, it will help me to drink more water.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting stevia ever!!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This makes water so much easier to drink. Raspberry lemonade tastes great!

This is helping me drink so much more water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy using this to help me drink water. i needed to stop having sugar but I like sweet drinks. This helps satisfy my craving for pop.

Very nice in iced tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I honestly don't really care for this in water. It has kind of an artificially taste to it. I would much rather just put a slice of lemon in my water. I think it is really excellent in iced tea though. I used to love the sugary artificial raspberry bottled ice teas. This offers a really similar flavor profile but without the added calories. I wasn't going to order this again, but after putting it in my iced tea, I will definitely be ordering some more for the hot summer. I hope they get the lemon one back in stock some day.