Works in certain situations.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These work well but they are messy. I found if you squeeze out a small portion instead of the whole amount it is easier to work with. Honestly a whole one is to much and you end up wasting it. You are better off to use a small amount and then use some more later if you need it. If you can keep this cool it doesn't melt as fast when you handle it. Personally I have found the smell of cocoa butter repulsive and it is hard to wash that smell off of your hands. If you have severe vaginal dryness this doesn't fix it. If you need minimal moistness this will help you. It is greasy and long lasting so it doesn't disappear like some gels that are watery. If it wasn't for the smell of cocoa butter I would like it more.

good for menopause problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I "tested" these out to see if there were any reactions. I had previously tried the Carlson Vitamin E suppos (for a healthy environment), and they gave me infections. So then i tried these. No problem! Then I started to get an infection and tried one, and it never came. So I'm all happy! They also do not turn into pure liquid and run out of you, so you could use them during the day. Gives a very nice softness. :) I recommend.

Great for hemorrhoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All natural unlike other products, and safe for long term use everyday!

I like 'em!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Much more pleasant than prescription artificial estrogen creams, pleasant smell, good product.

Meno Moist suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with burning pain with no help from any specialist for nearly 3 years. This product makes burning pain disappear completely. I recommend it to anyone who has dry vagina, painful intercourse and burning symptoms. It is not only for menopausal women but women experiencing hormonal problems which are affecting vaginal moisture. It is a little messy to use, as there is no applicator included. It melts easy if left at high temperatures. I use it after leaving it at room temperature.

Could not recommend this product more highly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A life-saver for women of a certain age! Do not hesitate to try these.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but for some reason didn't seem to melt all the way after 12 hours... great ingredients tho

Uneven results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Usually they melt completely, but sometimes they only melt half way and the remainder is expelled. Then it seems like a waste.It is important to wear a pad when using them in order to not ruin panties or other clothing. They work...just know their limitations.

Natural relief for dryness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

MenoMoist: Appreciate the all natural ingredients in MenoMoist. iHerb has the best price on this product, and it still seems a bit pricy to me for a 12 pack. I found them to be soothing, relieving and effective for when you need moisture there. A bit messy, so use at night. The second batch all melted consistently, the first batch I tried did not. I will buy again.

Works great but hard to insert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to stop the weird itching I had. Also stops the weird smell I get sometimes. My only complaint was getting it in for the first time or two. I find that putting them in the fridge before use helps get them in easier. I also use an applicator from a box of yeast infection medicine that i used before. I wash it with soap and hot water between uses. Could also boil it on stove for extra safety between uses.

1 2