WiseWays Herbals, Witch Hazel Supposotories

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, the Suppositories give relief and keep the swelling down. Please DO KEEP them Refrigerated at all times ( that are otherwise quite soft)

This particular product is a joke -

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Funny thing - I like this co's products and have quite a few of them. A good natural herbal company in my opinion but ... If you buy this particular product please expect that it will NOT melt in your butt as my product did not. Probably the entire lot is defective. If it doesn't melt you won't experience much healing I'm sure. You can think of this product as a greasy butt-plug cause cause it'll come out like it goes in. LOL (if it goes in at all - apparently several people didn't keep there product in the refrigerator however and got the real mess unlike me. I'm contacting the company now to get reimbursement. eric in Japan.

The best so far..

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's soothing and gentle. Good ingredient. You should keep box in fridge otherwise gets too soft.

it seems work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

better keep it in the fridge before use, it can melt easily from the heat of hand. soothes the pain effectively.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found and liked this product due to the all natural ingredients. It's the only way to go with this type of remedy.

Cautiously optimistic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used the product along with HemRelief from Western Herbal. I am dumbfounded at the moment and very pleased to report great success. I look forward to continued study. Chris

Not a pain in the butt

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relieves the H's and is easy to use.

witch hazel suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the suppositories. They were extremely greasy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Poor design, so I never got to see if they even work!!

Burned My Butt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am dealing with Anal Fissures and assumed that these would help.Au Contraire.maybe it is just me but after inserting these my butt started burning and I continued to experience discomfort the rest of the day and also the next day.

1 2 3