Love coconut

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Yum! Apple Pie Coco-Roons!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

DELICIOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried these in Florida last year for the first time, SO GOOD! I like the lemon pie flavor the best.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really liked these, I got them when iHerb first added them to the site, so they were cheaper then, only $4 or so. For that price they were lovely, but I wouldn’t pay $8 as that is a bit expensive. But if you can afford them, you will not regret buying them, they are delicious.

Love These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these. These are my new comfort food.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good and filling.

Sooo good...:-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like these very much, and they are low on carbs. But they have this..bi-taste... that is a bit strange, and because of that, I am the only one in my familiy that likes them. Good for me;-)

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

1 2