One excellent, one bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this item twice: last year and two weeks ago, one package each time. The first bag contained walnuts of excellent quality, at par with the other brands I have ordered from here. The second ones were bitter and unedible, very disappointing.

Posted by LeslieKenton on April 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Walnuts are so health-enhancing. But they must be fresh, not dried out and easy to eat or use in baking. I buy many packages of these a month to use in salads or in my much celebrated sugar-free oatmeal cooking. I think you'll love them.

So fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best walnuts I've had. Wish they were cheaper and I'd buy them all the time, as of now they are rather luxurious. If you're looking for the best tasting walnut- this is it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality, will never go back to pesticide nuts.

Taste great!

Posted by holahola on April 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste good even before soaking in water for 12 hours. Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes fresh.

Woodstock walnuts are organic which impacts the taste and value of their nutrients .

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Woodstock walnuts from iHerb for years and they are so very good for the body; helps reduce inflammation and alleviate pain due to the Omega-3 oils content. They also moisten lungs and intestines and help relieve coughing and wheezing; and nourish the kidney-adrenals and brain. I soak walnuts overnight which makes fats and proteins more digestible; I follow the soaking by lightly roasting cutting down on the oiliness since overheating can make the oils harmfull.

I love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of organic walnuts. They always taste so fresh. There might be slightly less for the same price as some other brands, but my taste buds definitely think they're worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Roll pork loin in these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase