not good for teeth due to acidity

Posted by iherb-eu on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These taste great (similar to orange tictacs) and are supposed to be good for teeth due to the xylitol in it. So I happily ate them myself and gave them to my daughter who suffers from decay, as xylitol has helped her decay halt. Until I figured, isn't citrus super acidic? Aren't 'natural citrus flavors' then also acidic? So I dissolved one candy in a bit of water and lo and behold, a ph of less than 3. So take these because they freshen your breath or are a better alternative to sugar, but not as part of a xylitol regime to improve your teeth and mouth flora. We are sticking to just xylitol crystals dissolved in water for that purpose.

Little pellets, not what I was hoping for but might work for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for a candy to suck on. These are like tiny pellets that you need to chew to release the flavor. Maybe a kid or teenager would like them as they reminded me a bit of 'nerds' candy. I chose them because they contained xylitol and I am trying to protect my teeth. So, they taste fine and they contain xylitol instead of sugar, but you need to chew them rather than suck them.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good