Kids love them....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My kids like these a lot... I prefer the peppermint which is a bit strong for the kiddies. The lemon is good too.

Spry Berry candies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I need xylitol candies to treat dry-mouth. These candies are really tasty, a real natural berry flavor.

Good little mints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste was a pleasant surprise, bought them for the benefits of the Xylitol. Very nice, my daughter's favorite, not overly sweet or artificial tasting, no aftertaste, refreshing.

Not too sweet, just right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are delish. Perfect for kids too. It's amazing to find a candy-like treat that's also healthy. I really can't stand the commercial candy mints due to the sweetness of them, plus the bad high fructose corn syrup and other other bad artificial ingredients. I was glad to find these on iHerb, I never knew they sold them on here. Awesome!

Spry, Berryblast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry mouth - got it as soon as I got Diabetes in 2002 . I chew Spry gum and suck these Berryblast Mints day and night. I like this formula, because it doesn't have the sugar that will affect my Diabetes.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good flavour.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this more than the peppermint one. This is more like candy. I eat this when i crave for something sweet.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They are yummy and can sometimes curb a craving for something sweet after dinner.

Super good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good berry flavor. I especially like the SPRY mints because they are made with a natural sweetener.

Great after dinner mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am an ex smoker and I need something after eating to signal the end of a meal. These taste great and give your mouth a fresh taste without an after taste.