perfect gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love green tea and this gum tastes just like it's been steeped in leaves. It is not sweet, but not minty either; it is green tea. If you are a person that sometimes gets tired of your sweet or minty gum, then this is the perfect alternative. Like all Spry gums though, the taste does not last very long. Maybe 15 minutes. But that is fine with me, because I literally use the gum as a brushing substitute when I'm out and do not have a toothbrush. Xylitol is a good micro-organism inhibitor. My breath and teeth feel clean after chewing.

Interesting burst of flavor doesn't last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this only because iHerb was out of my usual cinnamon favorite flavor. Initial burst does have a green tea flavor thrill which is a bit unique but it fades fast and continues with a sort of non-descript minty quality. I wouldn't order it again but it might be fine for those who like chewing gum only for a few minutes. Some China sourcing has always bothered me about Xlear gum.

Pretty good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This gum really does taste like green tea and my younger boys like it. It doesn't keep the touch of flavor after the first several chews as does the spearmint.

GREAT Gum GREAT Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All of these Xlear Xylitol gums are an excellent choice and alternative to all of that sugary gum and especially all of those nasty chemical laced gums. To my knowledge the latest research states that Xylitol is actually GOOD for your teeth and I do much better with sugar alcohols as opposed to sugar cane in regards to weight loss, consistent energy with out crashes and sweet tooth cravings.

Light green tea taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has a pleasant, light green tea taste, a nice alternative to the usual flavors. The flavor doesn't last as long as the cinnamon version, but it's still good for cleaning and freshening up the mouth and teeth.

made in China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've decided to buy American made and European made xylitol products after having some varied experience with the Spry products. This tastes okay if you are looking for an alternative to mint and something non-irritating, but I wish Spry did not manufacture with Chinese product. It's too hard to tell if weird reactions are due to impurities in product or what. Due to lack of confidence in purity, am switching to 2 other smaller brands, Simply Xylitol and SmartSweet to see how these USA xylitol products fare in comparison. . . .

Awesome!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only negative thing I can say is the flavor fades quickly. However, it tastes lovely and I'm happy to have a decently-priced product to chew between brushing my teeth for maximum healthy teeth!

A staple after lunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol can reduce the chance of tooth decay. Green tea flavour can neutralise bad odor as well. Plus, there are no other unnecessary preservatives.

Great for your teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gum, especially if consistently used after eating, is very protective of your tooth enamel. The price is good. It would be nice if iHerb offered some different flavors. The green tea wasn't bad, just not preferred by my child.

Love this