Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Spry Mints and have been waiting and waiting for them to come out with a Cinnamon flavor. It was worth the wait! These mints have just the right amount of cinnamon. I've had other brands that were very weak in flavor, but these do not disappoint. I will be buying them every month.

These are great!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent mints -- delicious & great for the teeth. Freshen breath too, and great after meals at the office. Thank you for a great product!

J'adore !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'en mange toute la journée pour me rafraîchir l'haleine avec ce bon goût de cannelle !

Love these mints. Just like the red hot candies, except no sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first time I put one of these mints in my mouth, it was a burst of refreshment. I love red hots, or I used to until I realized they were full of sugar. These mints bring back that good taste without the guilt of sugar. Highly recommend to others.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The xylatol gives me gastric disturbance / flatulance. Otherwise good product with strong cinnamon flavor. Helps to keep the dental plaque down.

taste like cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste just like cinnamon candy but it sure gives you gas...§ I think it's made with xylitol from corn(toxic to the body) not from birch tree, so I tried to give mine away & nobody wanted it, pity because it tasted so good but I felt so bloated felt that I'd fly away...!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty product without the sugar. Helps freshen mouth and breath will buy again

Nice mints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great cinnamon flavor.

SPRY CINNAMON MINTS = GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

THESE MINTS ARE SOooo GOOD! GREAT FLAVOR, AND ZYLITOL PRODUCTS ARE RECOMMENDED BY DENTISTS. A LITTLE PRICEY, BUT A GREAT REFRESHING MINT!

Excellent Service by Iherb