Good, but from corn xylitol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 9-month old because I don't want him to get baby cavities. If you are "supposed" to give your child this 3-5 times a day, this bottle wouldn't last more than a week or two! Also, I tried some of the stuff and it tastes like pure sugar (that's what Xylitol is supposed to taste like). I don't like the thought of my child "expecting" a mouthful of sugar after every meal. It will not be an easy habit to break if you start giving them 2-3 mL of this after every meal. What I did instead was to just give one or two DROPS of this stuff after his meals. I put it on his pacifier and moved it around his mouth and it seems to be OK. Don't let the advertising get to you--I honestly don't think children should get THAT much sweet stuff in their mouth 3-5 times a day! The reason this got a three star is because it one of the first products of its kind. However, this xylitol is from a corn-derived source (probably from China), not from the original Finnish birch-tree derived xylitol that all the studies have been done on. Good idea, but....When my child gets a little bigger I plan to just give him a sip of birch xylitol (yes, iHerb sells the REAL stuff) in water or organic honey with bee propolis (after he is one of course).

The perfect tooth gel for my baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I believe the sooner you start to brush the baby's teeth, the higher are the chances that your kid will like this healthy habit. I couldn' t find a natural, "no-problem if swallowed" toothpaste in my country. So I have decided to purchase it from iherb. My first choice was the right choice. My baby likes it. I highly recommend this tooth gel, because it is safe to swallow (it contains natural ingredients) and it has great taste and smell. Also it comes in a very nice package. All in all, it is a great product at a reasonable price.

Absolutely terrible product - avoid!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product religiously with my toddler. She had a super healthy Weston Price inspired diet full of whole organic foods, was breast fed, no sugar or candy ever, etc. and guess what - rampant tooth decay followed!! At two years old some of her teeth were decayed so badly they almost needed to be yanked. The dentist was able to treat them enough to keep them in but she still ended up with an abscess and yesterday had to have 4 teeth removed at the age of 5 years. I blame this product. My poor kid is mortified that she had to lose so many teeth. We are now using standard fluoride toothpaste.

My daughter now asks to brush her teeth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What more can you ask for...a good tasting toothpaste that kids enjoying using. Anything to get them to brush regularly. It has great ingredients too!

It´s great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It´s really great tooth gel, nice taste, safe to swallow. My daughter likes its very much.

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Give me the peace of mind as I do not have to worry about my infant swallowing the toothpaste.

Simple Clean at ANY Age

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This 57 year young woman enjoys the healthy simplicity of (non-allergenic to me) ingredients, NO flavorings to overpower me, NO strong essential oils to interfere with homeopathic remedies. (And, after all, strong oils for supposed fresh breath aren't necessary, as breath is a factor of dental hygiene generally & overall health; so, don't focus on masking the real issue, but rather put your money & energies in another direction.) Teeth feel slippery clean after brushing.

Repeat purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sweet taste and my toddler loves this.

Closest fit to Organic Toothpaste for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really really tough to find a truly organic toothpaste for kids and Xlear is the closest fit! Am gonna be a faithful customer for I've got 3 kiddos! Thumbs up!

For kids good gel

Posted by GalinaR on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for my grandson, hi likes it and we use gel every day