The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best natural products I have ever used. I was enduring 3-4 sinus infections a year until my mother introduced me to Xlear - I use it now whenever I am stuffy, but especially when I have a headcold - I just keep it in my pocket and use it throughout the day. I have not had a sinus infection for 4 years! This is one I tell everyone about!!

Candy Spahr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best... My whole family loves this spray My son had allergy every spring every summer and every fall he seemed to have a cough that was horrible the Drs wanted to put him on steroids and inhalers at the age of 2 I refused and he is now 12 and I know this product had a lot to do with the results.Every one in my house has their own bottle..

best for sinus infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works better than anything else I've tried to clear up a sinus infection.

Proven Protector

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using Xlear for over five years now, and cannot say enough on how effective it's been protecting us from upper respiratory infections. We carry it with us at all times, and especially use it when in crowds of people---our number of colds decrease every year. We also use Xlear as a nasal wash every morning and evening to wash out allergens and to clear up or prevent congestion. For us it's truly a miracle product, and we give all our family and friends sample bottles.

Chronic Nasal Congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me overcome a year and a half bout with chronic nasal congestion. I had to use Afrin nasal spray 2 to 3 times per day, especially to be able to sleep at night. I did use occasinaly a decongestant tablet with the Xlear spray and after 2 weeks I'm finally back to normal. A good product to have around.

Helping me get off steroid sprays

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first review I am writing. I have been on steroid nasal spray for a few years now and wanted to get off of them. I was worried this type of nasal spray would not be strong enough but I was wrong. I haven't used my steroid spray in a couple weeks and this spray is keeping my congestion under check and my nasal passages clear. So glad I discovered it!

best product for sinus trouble

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product everyday just to maintain healthy sinuses. If my sinuses feel like they are getting full I do it as many times as I need each day. Since using this my sinus problem has just about disappeared.

Won't Be Caught Without This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For years, I have had a great deal of trouble with my nose & sinuses, not just in winter, but other seasons too. My nose regularly would get stuffy to where I couldn't breathe, and/or my sinuses would feel full & would hurt to press on. I constantly used habit forming nasal sprays and pills for nasal & sinus congestion containing pseudoephedrine to get relief from the stuffiness & the headache that goes along with these conditions. Sometimes, despite my best efforts, it evolved into sinus infections. Until I purchased Xylitol! I first purchased this spray a few months ago, & have used it an average of twice a day, in the morning after my shower & in the evening before bedtime. My nasal & sinus problems are now non-existent! Throughout this past winter, I never once had to use any spray or pills to get relief. I threw out both because I haven't needed them! I cannot recommend this product highly enough for people like me, & I know there's alot of us! Xylitol WORKS, & it's not expensive! Do yourself a favor & try it!

Great for sinuses!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very covenient way to keep sinuses free from infection, and if I happen to feel one coming on, I just use it more often during the day and that'll do the trick to not have it become a full-blown sinus infection. Been using this for a few years now and haven't had a serious sinus infection since. Good to help with nasal stuffiness if suffering from a cold, too.

Best Moisturizing Nasal Wash Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Xlear for about 3 years and love it!! I used to have a lot of sinus problems, but since using Xlear, they have "cleared" up! I have recommended Xlear to friends and family and get an extra one for my son when purchasing it for myself. You won't be disappointed with this product.