Chronic Nasal Congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me overcome a year and a half bout with chronic nasal congestion. I had to use Afrin nasal spray 2 to 3 times per day, especially to be able to sleep at night. I did use occasinaly a decongestant tablet with the Xlear spray and after 2 weeks I'm finally back to normal. A good product to have around.

Xclear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work fine. Helps clear sinus and can be used often. My wife swears by it!!

For General Stuffiness or Dryness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Xlear for many years; that's years of comfort and very few sinus headaches. But when a sinus headache does occur, even this won't help. Then I take NAC. That works on the inflammation and infection in about 24-48 hours. And just one dose of 2 X acetaminophen usually turns off the sinus pain for good (Don't recommend that too often). NOTE: During cold or inclement weather, a hat is advisable to minimize sinus infection. Mom knew.

Long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this because unlike regular saline sprays, Xlear lasts. It doesn't just dry up quickly. Feels like it stays put.

Safe Natural Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Xlear worked to soothe my nasal passages severely traumatized by an ongoing nasal infection. Glad to have this alternative to prescription that is non damaging to my muscous membrane.

Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried few times. Good to clear congestion.

Xlear, Xylitol Saline Nasal Spray, Fast Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Nasal head is not so good, easily come out. The spray is ok.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As someone with year round allergies, this helps sooth and clear out daily sinus congestion.

Really like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tend to use this when travelling or when I've got a cold and a super dry nose, easy to use and spray, no offensive kinda flavour trickling down my throat so that's a plus too!

For occasional use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is winter where I live, so I just bought it in case my nose gets blocked. I don't use it twice a day as suggested.

1 2 3 4