Chronic Nasal Congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me overcome a year and a half bout with chronic nasal congestion. I had to use Afrin nasal spray 2 to 3 times per day, especially to be able to sleep at night. I did use occasinaly a decongestant tablet with the Xlear spray and after 2 weeks I'm finally back to normal. A good product to have around.

For General Stuffiness or Dryness

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Xlear for many years; that's years of comfort and very few sinus headaches. But when a sinus headache does occur, even this won't help. Then I take NAC. That works on the inflammation and infection in about 24-48 hours. And just one dose of 2 X acetaminophen usually turns off the sinus pain for good (Don't recommend that too often). NOTE: During cold or inclement weather, a hat is advisable to minimize sinus infection. Mom knew.

Xclear

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work fine. Helps clear sinus and can be used often. My wife swears by it!!

Long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this because unlike regular saline sprays, Xlear lasts. It doesn't just dry up quickly. Feels like it stays put.

Safe Natural Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

Xlear worked to soothe my nasal passages severely traumatized by an ongoing nasal infection. Glad to have this alternative to prescription that is non damaging to my muscous membrane.

Great xylitol based nasal spray

Posted by Naomii on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every day. Stops me having to use allergy medication most of the time.

First time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helped during my sinus problems. Would order again

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using this in connection with Spry mouthwash. Since it is dry, and we have to use heat here, it makes my nasal passage much more comfortable! I use it morning, and just before going to bed. Supposed to make it less likely to have bacteria take hold in the nose. Same with the Spry mouthwash. Two great products.

Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried few times. Good to clear congestion.

Xlear, Xylitol Saline Nasal Spray, Fast Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Nasal head is not so good, easily come out. The spray is ok.

1 2 3 4