Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Given all the good reviews I thought it would work better than it does. I am having bad allergies this year with heavy running nose and don't want the take drugs since I am pregnant. This product helps/soothes 2-3 minutes on the spot and then, running nose comes back as if nothing had been taken... Not bad but not good for me. Disappointed.

Deceived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was shown in £ on the web site but when it arrived I was surprised to be presented with an additional bill of about £15 to pay for additional delivery charges and custom duty. I was not aware the items were coming from the USA. The sale total was £32.17 on the original order. I will not be using this company again.

This product stings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my 2 kids and they said that their noses feel "hot". I have to stop using it.

Love it, works great

Posted by frodoswami on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fixes my sinuses, its my second bottle!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product reduce the sinus symptoms.

good for the nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product for the nose

Great for cleaning kids noses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids like this nasal spray and the amount is great.

Excellent Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works quite well, much better than other products that don't have xylitol in it, this way you don't build up a "need" for it. My partner swears by it.

This stuff is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This spray has eliminated me having to use Sudaphed. When I start getting a sinus headache (I have chronic sinusitis), I use 2 sprays per nostril and within 10 minutes or less, my pain goes away. It may end up costing me a little more per month than Sudaphed but it is so much better for you, and I love that.

Really makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used a saline spray daily for quite a while. Xlear works a lot better. My sinuses never drain well and I get infections easily as a result. Using Xlear clears my sinuses better than anything I've tried.