Not as great as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading many positive reviews, I tried this for rhinitis and sinusitis and I'm not at all impressed, I had much better nose clearing and moisturizing effects with GSE spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Given all the good reviews I thought it would work better than it does. I am having bad allergies this year with heavy running nose and don't want the take drugs since I am pregnant. This product helps/soothes 2-3 minutes on the spot and then, running nose comes back as if nothing had been taken... Not bad but not good for me. Disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was shown in £ on the web site but when it arrived I was surprised to be presented with an additional bill of about £15 to pay for additional delivery charges and custom duty. I was not aware the items were coming from the USA. The sale total was £32.17 on the original order. I will not be using this company again.

This product stings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my 2 kids and they said that their noses feel "hot". I have to stop using it.

Not Worth It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did not help my sinus congestion, it is soothing, but not much more regular saline spray.

Love it, works great

Posted by frodoswami on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fixes my sinuses, its my second bottle!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Flushed and moisturised my dry nose during winter

THE Only Safe One That Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This one really works, and I've tried them all, as they say. Also, no side effects as are common with anything that has (BAD) chemical enhancements, e.g. pharmaceuticals!

Excellent nasal spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for many years and still use it daily every morning upon wakening to fully cleanse my nasal passages. I am very rarely sick and my allergies are much better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase