Cost doesn't match with quality

Posted by bangkok on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would give this a much higher rating if the flavour lasted longer. It's a great idea for people on diets or diabetics. Once you get the initial burst of delicious anise/licorice flavour, the intensity is quickly gone. I estimate about 30 seconds the strong flavour is gone. There is a very mild lingering flavour that lasts hours but it's so mild you can taste like a waxy flavour of the base. Paying this much for a product should yield a much more satisfying product. I think this recipe is like what a kid would make for a science project. Hire a better team of QC and get a good product out here. This will be the last time I buy their gum (unless they change the formulation)

great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

healthiest alternative to commercial gums for kids and not only.loved the flavour

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of the liquorice flavour. Make sure you really, really love liquorice before you get this. I'll stick to mint and fruit flavours in future.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to sugary gum, and I was pleasantly surprised how tasty it is.

I like Licorice !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so I guess an ok gum for taste. can't chew for too long and does not make bubbles... :)

Gum review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product, will continue to purchase

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to balance blood sugar.

Cool Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do like this Chew, anyway, it seems ti be very expensive, but tastes very well

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like brand of xylitol sweetened gum, and the flavour is very good (it doesn't last long, but good enough).

My absolute favorite chewing gum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This chewing gum is an explosion of taste - Licorice taste! I love it!!!!

1 2 3