Cost doesn't match with quality

Posted by bangkok on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would give this a much higher rating if the flavour lasted longer. It's a great idea for people on diets or diabetics. Once you get the initial burst of delicious anise/licorice flavour, the intensity is quickly gone. I estimate about 30 seconds the strong flavour is gone. There is a very mild lingering flavour that lasts hours but it's so mild you can taste like a waxy flavour of the base. Paying this much for a product should yield a much more satisfying product. I think this recipe is like what a kid would make for a science project. Hire a better team of QC and get a good product out here. This will be the last time I buy their gum (unless they change the formulation)

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

healthiest alternative to commercial gums for kids and not only.loved the flavour

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of the liquorice flavour. Make sure you really, really love liquorice before you get this. I'll stick to mint and fruit flavours in future.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the licorice taste, they are good texture too, don;t become too hard too soon.

Good chiclet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I started this twice a week fasting regime (supposed to be good for you-- and I have, in fact, noticed a considerable alleviation of symptoms of arthritis). On my Monday & Thursday fasting days I chew a lot of sugarless gum to alleviate sensations of hunger. Works great and the Xylichew licorice gum is my favourite. Good chiclet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to sugary gum, and I was pleasantly surprised how tasty it is.

I like Licorice !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

so I guess an ok gum for taste. can't chew for too long and does not make bubbles... :)

Gum review

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product, will continue to purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to balance blood sugar.

Cool Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do like this Chew, anyway, it seems ti be very expensive, but tastes very well

1 2 3