Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like biting into an old-style Chiclet, but without all the added schmef. Really tasty and long-lasting natural peppermint flavor.

This is a good product for gum chewers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being one that has been an avid gum chewers for many years, using different products the have sugar or aspertame, I can tell you that even thou the taste is not as long lasting, your body will love you more for it. I do not experience the somewhat nauseating feeling that comes with popular sugary and sugar free gums. Being a denture wearer, the gum does not stick to my teeth. The gum even thou it looses flavor faster than man made gums, it does not have get waxy as some natural gums. So, I will get more when I run out!

Favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite chewing gum! The flavour lasts a good time, and it has the least undesirable ingredients that I can find on iherb.

Great gum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good taste,few ingredients,xylitol sweetened = perfect recipe.

Delicious, maybe a little overpriced?

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, good texture, no sugar or aspartame (which killed my grandparents), and taste lasts longer than many "natural" brands but you get more for your money with Spry gum. As of 2014, you can get 100 pieces for $7.16 and their products are as good as this one.

Package not Air Tight/Water Tight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ruined an entire bottle brand new. Had something on the label so I ran it under the tap to rinse it off. These containers are not airtight or water tight. I don't think this is a tamper problem, because there is a plastic wrap. But I got water into the bottle before opening and ruined all the gum. I'll buy in the foil sealed packages, but not these bottles. The gum itself is okay. I buy it to chew after eating when I can't brush my teeth. I'd rate the gum a 4/5, but I'm giving the packaging a 1/5 thus the score because I just wasted $8.

elepticans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is with GREAT relief we can now order larger amounts of gum with xylitol that contains the BIRCH, thank you

SUPER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SUPER!

Worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The peppermint chewing gum flavour lasts longer than the spearmint. It is softer than the spearmint, but it still ends up tasting bad in the end, but it's worth it for the Xylitol gum health and facial toning benefits.

soft and tasty but a bit expensive