Excellent

Posted by 5763713351322636767 on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like biting into an old-style Chiclet, but without all the added schmef. Really tasty and long-lasting natural peppermint flavor.

This is a good product for gum chewers

Posted by 4880247701955676282 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being one that has been an avid gum chewers for many years, using different products the have sugar or aspertame, I can tell you that even thou the taste is not as long lasting, your body will love you more for it. I do not experience the somewhat nauseating feeling that comes with popular sugary and sugar free gums. Being a denture wearer, the gum does not stick to my teeth. The gum even thou it looses flavor faster than man made gums, it does not have get waxy as some natural gums. So, I will get more when I run out!

Favourite

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite chewing gum! The flavour lasts a good time, and it has the least undesirable ingredients that I can find on iherb.

Great gum.

Posted by Reviewer2137460 on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good taste,few ingredients,xylitol sweetened = perfect recipe.

Delicious, maybe a little overpriced?

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, good texture, no sugar or aspartame (which killed my grandparents), and taste lasts longer than many "natural" brands but you get more for your money with Spry gum. As of 2014, you can get 100 pieces for $7.16 and their products are as good as this one.

Package not Air Tight/Water Tight

Posted by Reviewer1523077 on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ruined an entire bottle brand new. Had something on the label so I ran it under the tap to rinse it off. These containers are not airtight or water tight. I don't think this is a tamper problem, because there is a plastic wrap. But I got water into the bottle before opening and ruined all the gum. I'll buy in the foil sealed packages, but not these bottles. The gum itself is okay. I buy it to chew after eating when I can't brush my teeth. I'd rate the gum a 4/5, but I'm giving the packaging a 1/5 thus the score because I just wasted $8.

SUPER!

Posted by 5415020418910739582 on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SUPER!

Worth it

Posted by 4645667964282223582 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The peppermint chewing gum flavour lasts longer than the spearmint. It is softer than the spearmint, but it still ends up tasting bad in the end, but it's worth it for the Xylitol gum health and facial toning benefits.

soft and tasty but a bit expensive

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

soft and tasty but a bit expensive

Love these! Wonderful gum without aspartame!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a gum my husband would like so he would quit chewing extra with aspartame. we stumbled upon th XyliChew and he loves it! No more toxic gum for our family!

1 2