Excellent gum, very elastic, long lasting flavor

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This comes under blister packaging. I found a whole gum to be too much for me (I have a very small mouth with small teeth). It works best for me when I only chew half a gum at once. Otherwise this gum is super elastic and soft, I found myself making bubbles with a whole piece. The spearmint taste is strong enough and lasts a long time, I found that after an hour, it turns a bit much for me (the flavor really intesifies the longer I chew it) so much so that after 1 hour, I have to get rid of it as it triggers my MCS and I become very sensitive to the taste. This has happened with other natural gums. Not a problem with only half a gum, plus I only chew on these to clean my mouth after eating so it does the job for that. Next, I'm trying the peppermint as I have a feeling, the flavor will be a bit less intense. Spearmint can get overbearing. I'm not sure for how long other people chew gum, it's not a habit of mine and I am not a fan of chewing gum or stuff, so I find that, after an hour, my mouth has been cleaned many times over and I have to give my jaw a rest and get rid of it just when the gum ingredients become intolerable for me. It works out perfectly plus xylitol is said to be toxic to the stomach and one needs to only take in minuscule amounts per day. I hope it won't cause problems in the long run but does work for what it's intended to do. So far so good. PS: keep away from dogs, it's lethal to them.

Spearmint

Posted by odereviews on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste goes away way too fast. Price was way too much. I was hoping something better for such price. I haven't seen good Xylitol gum here on iHerb, and this is no exception.

Nei...

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Blir ikke kjøpt igjen, jeg likte ikke smaken

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1028577 on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste lasts, but it goes "soft" a bit too soon, like after having it in your mouth for like 20 minutes it "dissolves" a bit.

Xylichew Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The gum came from USA & it was worth the wait (I'm in UK) for anyone opting to purchase healthy food :-) ...& anyone addicted to chewing gum!

Very good

Posted by 5037060182986812930 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very taste

Great gum

Posted by 5571073356056241839 on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet flavour, plus cavity fighting xylitol!

Nice, but prefer bigger packs

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase