Awesome

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty - just wish they didn't break apart so quickly. But still well worth it! I wouldn't use these as breath fresheners though, that they don't really do. Still, good for your teeth.

Love it

Posted by 4684119592037684047 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste. It saves your life if you are craving for something sweet. I'm eating it with some almonds for a snack. Great!!

buy them!

Posted by 4747703902619626500 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this flavour the most. Great for after meals, also if you have dry mouth, due to medication.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3077885 on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use these all the time, since I discovered xylitol is so good for the teeth and preventing decay. These are perfect, have the right ingredients and taste great. With 300 in the pot, makes it more economical than similar brands. Won't be stopping these ever.

Very tastey

Posted by 4687573531729799310 on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Xyloburst Berry Mints are very good tasting. I highly recommend if you like berry flavor.

Awesome

Posted by 5486106361455221930 on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just sweet enough

Strong Flavour

Posted by 4809046486999849367 on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a extremely strong berry flavour which leave a taste in my mouth for a insanely long period of time. Perhaps because of this, it leaves my mouth feeling very dry. In fact, the smell of the berry is also pungent and it immediately hits your face once you open the packaging. Should you enjoy berry a lot, this would be your cup of tea but not for me.

NOT THE SAME

Posted by 5326596488268869211 on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought this item a couple months ago and enjoyed it- but did it again this month and it is not the same and when I spoke to a male person at company he didn't seem to care about it since they buy item from "China" and pack it here in USA-never buy this again

HAVENT RECEIVED

Posted by 4700357574080094155 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I SENT THE ORDER BACK CAUSE ONE ITEM WAS NOT LEGAL IN MY COUNTRY I HOPE YOU RECIEVE MY PACKAGE