Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty - just wish they didn't break apart so quickly. But still well worth it! I wouldn't use these as breath fresheners though, that they don't really do. Still, good for your teeth.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste. It saves your life if you are craving for something sweet. I'm eating it with some almonds for a snack. Great!!

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious , and without sugar , i love it

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super cheap good value, my son go primary school, can not brush teeth after lunch, i let him bring it to school, take one after breakfast and after lunch. If you find my review useful, pls use the reward

buy them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this flavour the most. Great for after meals, also if you have dry mouth, due to medication.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use these all the time, since I discovered xylitol is so good for the teeth and preventing decay. These are perfect, have the right ingredients and taste great. With 300 in the pot, makes it more economical than similar brands. Won't be stopping these ever.

Very tastey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Xyloburst Berry Mints are very good tasting. I highly recommend if you like berry flavor.

Very tasty, great for teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Supertasty! I eat them after each meal - they clean the teeth really great, my dentist is happy.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just sweet enough

Strong Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a extremely strong berry flavour which leave a taste in my mouth for a insanely long period of time. Perhaps because of this, it leaves my mouth feeling very dry. In fact, the smell of the berry is also pungent and it immediately hits your face once you open the packaging. Should you enjoy berry a lot, this would be your cup of tea but not for me.

1 2