Best!

Posted by 5201813561935349708 on Oct 03, 2016

To me the taste of this honey has no equal. I've tried dozens of different honey's over the years and I keep coming back to this brand. Absolutely delicious!

Delicious

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016

Best honey ever, great in tea and you only need a little for it to really sweeten your drinks. Try it.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Honey Organic Raw

Posted by Reviewer2934318 on Sep 11, 2016

I've been using this brand for six years after trying a few others that weren't as good as this. This is absolutely the best !

the BEST honey available

Posted by Reviewer2627419 on Jan 04, 2017

this is my favorite honey. the taste and quality is superb.

Sweet taste

Posted by 4822327740566636685 on Jan 09, 2017

It's so good to have found real honey. This product is not offered in any of the stores near me.

Organic and taste good

Posted by 5429993406603499039 on Mar 18, 2017

Good quality and delicious. However, it's so difficult to use a spoon to take it out because the texture so hard. Anyway I still love this organic raw honey.

Excellent

Posted by 4990732731447935273 on Dec 01, 2016

Really great honey. Not too sweet. Love the fact that its organic raw honey. I can feel at ease giving it to my family 😍👍

Don't know if it handles being shipped to the cold

Posted by 5006063772050582792 on Jan 26, 2017

The consistency was like paper when I received it, and I think I should not buy honey to be brought to a colder climate during winter months?:) I don't know what it's supposed to feel like, but it is still hard after 1-2 months, although it's better underneath the surface, which was white. The taste is starting to improve as well. Edit Changed from 3 to 5 stars, as now it is very very good.

yummy

Posted by 5028158785135918540 on Nov 18, 2016

taste great. use for face as well. works great for face as scrub as well - mix with brown sugar and few drops of lemon.

Good Product

Posted by 5725396037617135326 on Dec 03, 2016

This is a very good product but I was looking for something that had a little more flavor. This product would probably be good for others but I use it in my coffee so was looking for something that had a little stronger and sweeter flavor.

1 2 3 4