Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To me the taste of this honey has no equal. I've tried dozens of different honey's over the years and I keep coming back to this brand. Absolutely delicious!

Don't know if it handles being shipped to the cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The consistency was like paper when I received it, and I think I should not buy honey to be brought to a colder climate during winter months?:) I don't know what it's supposed to feel like, but it is still hard after 1-2 months, although it's better underneath the surface, which was white. The taste is starting to improve as well. Edit Changed from 3 to 5 stars, as now it is very very good.

Organic and taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and delicious. However, it's so difficult to use a spoon to take it out because the texture so hard. Anyway I still love this organic raw honey.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Honey Organic Raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brand for six years after trying a few others that weren't as good as this. This is absolutely the best !

Delicious

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best honey ever, great in tea and you only need a little for it to really sweeten your drinks. Try it.

Sweet taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's so good to have found real honey. This product is not offered in any of the stores near me.

the BEST honey available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is my favorite honey. the taste and quality is superb.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really great honey. Not too sweet. Love the fact that its organic raw honey. I can feel at ease giving it to my family 😍👍

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste great. use for face as well. works great for face as scrub as well - mix with brown sugar and few drops of lemon.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product but I was looking for something that had a little more flavor. This product would probably be good for others but I use it in my coffee so was looking for something that had a little stronger and sweeter flavor.