Delicious and affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit I'm not a honey fan. But I was surprised when I tasted this honey and found that I liked it. I think it's because it has a fairly mild flavor and isn't too sweet. Also, for some reason, some honeys taste sour to me, but I didn't have that problem with this brand. Also, was not expecting the huge jar but was totally thrilled at the excellent price I'd paid for it.

The BEST Organic Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this all the time because it is absolutely delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easily one of the best kinds of honey we've ever had! Creamy, sweet and simply goooood!

love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

From one that really never was much into honey, this is the best ever!! It taste great, best honey I have ever tasted! I have also bought manuka honey, and despite the fact that the manuka has a lot of really good benefits, the taste is far from this honey! I will continue to purchase this! a good size too, don't have to purchase very often, lasts a long way.

Unbeelievably good! :D

Posted by GalegaCaipira on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

So delicious, its very mild and flowery, perfect for toast and tea- and the price is just, well, unbeelievable :D

Sudden Price surge of 30%

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this honey but sad that the price has suddenly surged from sgd17+ to sgd24+!

too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good honey but not very floral though. Price has nearly doubled in less than two months??

Price Of This Brand All Gone Up Up Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that all products of the same company have gone up again and again.

Best honey I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many brands of raw honey and this one is the best.

Really great honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is good for you honey.....it is raw and organic and tastes really good. I like the fact that it comes in a glass jar also. Great stuff!