Natural and tasty honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how natural this honey tastes. It is very sweet, but still tastes somewhat natural. The texture is very thick and concentrated, as if it is without any water content. You need to stir for quite some time in order to dissolve in water to make it a drink. It can also be spread onto breads for breakfast or quick snack. Since this is the smallest variant, I finished the whole jar pretty quick. You can purchase this as a trial product, if you like it, opt for the larger jar which is more worthy. Overall, this is a great natural honey that may provide you with its benefits.

Great honey

Posted by Goldie on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a shame thats its so expensive now, the price has doubled in the last month, I regret I didn't stock up on it. Should have got a bigger size, this was tiny...

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This honey is amazing. ive orderet small jar first, then two big ones, and now ordering two big ones again. Using it for the whole family, taste very good and also high quality.

this is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a diabetic and limited as far as sweets and I could happily put myself into a coma with this stuff! But 1/2 tbsp totally satisfies my cravings, thick and gooey. Love it so much is going to be in every one's holiday basket.