For Type 2 Diabetics - we LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. My husband is a Type 2 diabetic and loves honey on his toast in the morning. We have found that this honey has helped his blood sugar tremendously. He finds that when he has this on his toast it actually lowers his blood sugar. We LOVE this product.

Natural and tasty honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how natural this honey tastes. It is very sweet, but still tastes somewhat natural. The texture is very thick and concentrated, as if it is without any water content. You need to stir for quite some time in order to dissolve in water to make it a drink. It can also be spread onto breads for breakfast or quick snack. Since this is the smallest variant, I finished the whole jar pretty quick. You can purchase this as a trial product, if you like it, opt for the larger jar which is more worthy. Overall, this is a great natural honey that may provide you with its benefits.

I adore this honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

i can just eat this with a spoon and my organic green tea

Tastes Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly it's a product of Brazil instead of the US. It tastes sweeter than I expected but it's fine. I also use it to exfoliate my face. Great value for organic honey.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Thick and rich, great with tea.

In Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

The only honey my kids agree to have

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

The same answer her as i writhing for the tea.

Great honey

Posted by Goldie on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a shame thats its so expensive now, the price has doubled in the last month, I regret I didn't stock up on it. Should have got a bigger size, this was tiny...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This honey is amazing. ive orderet small jar first, then two big ones, and now ordering two big ones again. Using it for the whole family, taste very good and also high quality.

this is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a diabetic and limited as far as sweets and I could happily put myself into a coma with this stuff! But 1/2 tbsp totally satisfies my cravings, thick and gooey. Love it so much is going to be in every one's holiday basket.

1 2