Smells weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The honey is raw and must be good for health. But I can't get used to the smell which is strange unlike any other honeys that I tried. Anyway I didn't pay too much for it even if it is wasted. I might try to use it in some raw recipes where the smell is masked by other ingredients. Do not cook with any honey.

可惜是豬屎味

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

蕎麥花蜜的抗氧化作用是所有蜂蜜之首,含豐富礦物質和至少18種氨基酸,能夠補血、軟化血管。 美國名醫奧茲醫生提出蕎麥花蜜是能提升免疫力的最佳食物之一,推薦每天服用1茶匙蕎麥花蜜,直接食用或者加入溫水都行,便可令你安然無恙地度過流感季節。 蕎麥花蜜被推薦作為止咳水的替代物,因為它更有療效也更安全,尤其對於6歲以下的小童,臨睡前服用蕎麥蜜的效果比任何止咳水都好。

Distinct, acquired taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buckwheat honey is a strong flavor and scent. It is very different from the other flavored honeys or even plain raw honey that I'm used to. The other member of household enjoyed it. I'd never buy it again. Will consider using it for skincare since I hate the flavor. It is authentic raw by the not too runny texture.

the taste is not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

heard that buckwheat honey contains high anti-oxide content, but unfortunately the taste is not so great.

smells bad but taste alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is akin to the smelly toufu that Hong Kongers eat in the past. it smells awful but doesnt taste that bad actually. just pinch yr nose to stop breathing and glurp down the cup of honey, after a few cups u will get used to it

Anti Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps immune system work harder. Not the best taste though. It is never that tasty when healthy so you would have to pick one or another here.

it doesnt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it doesnt work for me

好臭嘅雞屎味

Posted by laulaukristy on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

真係非常臭,但味道係甜既,如果為咗身體好,會繼續食埋佢。

okay..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product literally stinks - it does not smell nice. But the flavour is sweet and not very flavourful, which is good. This I believe is not recommended for cooking, but drinking. Initially I bought this to help soothe my throat as I always get sore throat and coughs, I have yet to see this take effect.

Different texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

well received the product and the texture is different than our previous order. Now, the honey texture quite hard and need a bit force to take out from the bottle. I am no idea which texture should be standard. If any customer care can follow up this problem. It is a good news for all buyer.

1 2