Smells weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

The honey is raw and must be good for health. But I can't get used to the smell which is strange unlike any other honeys that I tried. Anyway I didn't pay too much for it even if it is wasted. I might try to use it in some raw recipes where the smell is masked by other ingredients. Do not cook with any honey.

可惜是豬屎味

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

蕎麥花蜜的抗氧化作用是所有蜂蜜之首,含豐富礦物質和至少18種氨基酸,能夠補血、軟化血管。 美國名醫奧茲醫生提出蕎麥花蜜是能提升免疫力的最佳食物之一,推薦每天服用1茶匙蕎麥花蜜,直接食用或者加入溫水都行,便可令你安然無恙地度過流感季節。 蕎麥花蜜被推薦作為止咳水的替代物,因為它更有療效也更安全,尤其對於6歲以下的小童,臨睡前服用蕎麥蜜的效果比任何止咳水都好。

Distinct, acquired taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buckwheat honey is a strong flavor and scent. It is very different from the other flavored honeys or even plain raw honey that I'm used to. The other member of household enjoyed it. I'd never buy it again. Will consider using it for skincare since I hate the flavor. It is authentic raw by the not too runny texture.

It smells like cow manure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

It smells like cow manure, go for it if you are ok with that smell. I didn't believe the previous comments regarding the smell. I prefer regular honey.

Packing is poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product is good ,however the price rise up too fast, besides the packing for delivery is poor, I usually find the glass bottle is broken when I get get the parcel.

Smell no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell no good, need to mix some juice to drink.

the taste is not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

heard that buckwheat honey contains high anti-oxide content, but unfortunately the taste is not so great.

smells bad but taste alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is akin to the smelly toufu that Hong Kongers eat in the past. it smells awful but doesnt taste that bad actually. just pinch yr nose to stop breathing and glurp down the cup of honey, after a few cups u will get used to it

Anti Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps immune system work harder. Not the best taste though. It is never that tasty when healthy so you would have to pick one or another here.

it doesnt work for me