worked for warts

Posted by jane on November 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son had warts on his hands, for about 3 years. The GP tried freezing them four times, didn't work. I tried several herb tictures and nothing worked. But Propolis did. He put twice a day a drop on each wart, and after 3 weeks he gave up because it turned his fingers yellow and it looked like he was a very heavy smoker. But a week later, they started to disappear. They didn't fall of or anything, just became smaller and dissappeared. Wonderful tincture!

Highly recommeded Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far the best of the propolis I have ordered from iherb. Effective enough to relieve my sore throat. I would strongly recommend this to my friend. Packaging was good.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mom loves taking this. She had a problem in her mouth due to dryness. After taking this, her problem has been released. Now, she feels fine without dryness any more.

Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this propolis for a long time, helps with sore throat and colds. Alcohol free is a big plus.

Contains Propylene glycol, didnt help

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

First disappointment was that it contains Propylene glycol so you can`t use it for eyes for example. Second - I`ve been taking it for a month every day, when I got cold. So I doubt it works at all this way. Tried to use it for hair, but also didn`t notice any good. I`m not gonna buy it anymore, but the product itself is not bad, so you can try and see for yourself.

Best one!

Posted by Rosiee on June 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best liquid propolis out there. Tha fact that it is alcohol free makes it even more pleasan to use! Excellent results!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

The taste is normal for this type of product. In my oppinion it works, since I haven't had any problems during winter. I usually add it once or twice a day in my tea. I am nursing and havent been a problem to me or my baby.

겨울이 되기전에 먹어두면 참 좋아요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

액상이라 먹기 불편하다고 하지만 전 그냥 잠자기전 목구멍에 한번 쭉 짭니다. 그리곤 숙면 ㅋㅋㅋ 겨울전에 먹어두면 비염이 많이 괜찮아져요, 비염약 먹는 횟수가 많이 줄었어요.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Propolis, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product, but I thought it was more concentrated.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works great in my natural cleanser!