misleading brand name

Posted by 4808438253444025655 on Mar 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just sugar .....

just sugar

Posted by 5352817671980790995 on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i've try many raw honey, but this one is so sugary and the consistency is like solidify sugar. I use it in my morning coffee. I will not purchase it again.

Why put a healthy product in toxic packaging?

Posted by 5763915180761978521 on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this honey, as I'd been looking for a good, truly raw product. I was extremely disappointed when this arrived and I saw that the packaging was plastic. It doesn't say whether it is BPA-free. And, of course, BPA is only one of a number of dangerous chemicals that leach from plastics into the food or liquids stored in them. Why on earth they would choose a plastic jar for a product like this is beyond me, but I certainly won't be buying this again.

我说的是事实!ANTS ENJOY THIS SUGARY HONEY!蚂蚁的最爱!

Posted by coolsun on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I BELIEVE SUGAR IS ADDED IN THIS HONEY. ANTS LIKE TO EAT THIS HONEY. 不是纯的蜜糖。这款蜜糖是蚂蚁的最爱。我家蚂蚁都来吃它。我说的是事实!

Sweet

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sweet but not real honey. Real hone will burn not melt.

pure sugar

Posted by 5606049692630820048 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is just pure sugar, dont get the hype.

product was broken during transportation

Posted by 5543571200324975456 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought two bottoles of Honey, but one bottol was broken during transportation without any protection.

disappointed :(

Posted by 5261508098743214189 on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the 4th time I purchased, and im really disappointed with the quality. the texture is so runny, and the color is 10 times darker, and it doesn't taste the same. It seems like whenever I order more than one the quality is way less than the times I only ordered one.

thieves

Posted by Museecoco4 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never received the package from you. I was a loyal customer and you decided not to refund me once the customs returned my packages to you. I'm still waiting for any solution 3 years later....TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED with IHerb's customer service!!!!!

1 2