Funny smell after a while

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smelled perfectly fine when I first opened it. But after a while, it smell funny. I used a clean wooden spoon every time. So no idea what happen. No issue with other honey. But with the price, this a value-for-money.

Is it really real honey?

Posted by 4656894339701007703 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just ate a teaspoon directly. It is too sweet comparing other brands of oragnic honey I bought. Not my taste, won't buy it again.

Oh, the PONG!!!

Posted by shopzilla on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that this a genuinely raw product and it's loaded with enzymes and all manner of beneficial substances. But oh my, the smell of it! i just can't get past the ear wax and sweaty socks smell. I don't know if it's how raw honey is supposed to smell, or if my jar was defective or rancid, but I have not been able to bring myself to taste it, because of the very challenging smell :P The expiry date is January 2019 btw. I will use it in my home made masks, cos there is no way I'm going to be able to put this in my mouth and swallow it. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thanks and happy shopping!

Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer2505384 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was not aware that raw honey would be so hard to get out of the jar. I have to have my husband get it out of the jar for me. I am trying to help my arthritis with honey and cinnomon. It is helping.

i dont like

Posted by 4792054699430189510 on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More soger

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will not buy again

is it good ?

Posted by 5491906838638577266 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

um.. i'm not sure this is good