depends on your luck / انت و حظك

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the first time i order this product it was AMAZING taste yummy and easy to melt with light yellows color in solid condition its in the sweet side so if you have sweet tooth YOU WOULD LOVE IT plus few spoons from it and you are full for long time but the next time i ordered it , it was nightmare Awful condition it was in liquid forum and dark yellowish color i connect iherb and the manufacturer about it they told me its ok blah blah but the taste was not ok seriously i can taste crystals in honey ( in very bad way ) and just taste awful ! if you found my review helpful give it " like " thanks اول مره طلبته كان لذيذ بشكل ! لونه كان اصفر فاتح و حالته صلبه زي الزبده و طعمه حلو يعني ملعقه منه تشبع رغبتك للسكر لوقت طويل بس ثاتي مره طلبته كا سيئ جدا اللون غامق و كان سايل و الطعم جدا غير تحس بكرستيالات بالطعم العسل نفسه حلو بس يعتمد علي حظك يا يطلع حلو يا يطلع سيئ اذا فادكم الريفيو لا تنسو تعطوه لايك :) شكرا

It smells weird..but I like this because it's "raw"

Posted by 4812264844856542617 on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its weird smell is the only reason makes me hesitate

less then my expectation. .. like sugar ... I use manuka and different types

Posted by 5549164122574417228 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love to use honey... from all over world.. manuka honey thailand my u tube channel n lots honey reviews. ..but this like sugar taste... just sweet... honesty. .. after 1 spiin1 or 2... I never touch this honey again. ..

Ok

Posted by Moony90 on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

but too sweet for my taste

Price is good

Posted by 5528969825142777401 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had tried so many honey before, this one is the cheapest one, the taste is ok as well.

Great Price for Raw Honey

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This honey seems very popular with the number of reviews it is getting in iherb, so I was very curious about its taste and finally ordered to try. Overall it's pleasant on the palate but carries a hint of odd smell that I didn't quite fancy. But I must say, for raw honey, its price tag is very enticing.

Ok

Posted by 4999841899872563009 on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok, Use WWT 604 to save - no space

Raw Honey, US grade A

Posted by 5278326893831721333 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly diluted

Sweet

Posted by 4625029021663742421 on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very sweet. good price, i wanted to add it to my drink...but found out it is not for drink....maybe for bread....but i m not so sure.....

Too sweet, feels artificial

Posted by 4672750128081196687 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is good for what you get. But dont expect high-end honey.

1 2 3