good honey, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent raw, unfiltered, unpastuerized, natural honey. I bought it with the expectation that it was "organic" because the name of the company says organic in it. And I've had raw, organic honey before. So I went on their website and asked them because of seeing another jar of honey that specifically said organic in the name. The honey I bought was everything but organic, and I'm sure it's a very good honey, but when it comes to pesticides, etc., I do want organic. So, buyer beware, if you absolutely must have organic, the word must be in the title of the product, not just the company name. Otherwise, an excellent product and very yummy and rich. It's like honey cream.

Great for Marathon Training

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use a few spoonfuls of this honey before long runs and during marathon races in place of energy gels. Honey is quickly broken down by the body and easily digested, providing fast energy to be used by the muscles. It has a smooth texture and sweet taste. Besides using this during races, I also enjoy this product in tea or simply straight from the jar. It's also a great bargain for the amount you get. One of the biggest challenges is keeping other people from taking spoonfuls when I'm not looking. I'll be reordering this often and using during races and long training runs.

the best one I have ever get

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really I tasted the real honey it is raw sweety smell perfect I will buy again العسل ممتاز جدا وطعم مميز افضل كثيرا من عسل الماركت انصح الكل فيه

great honey

Posted by LadyEnigma on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is exactly as promised on the label. It is raw, unfiltered, unprocessed, completely pure organic honey in the form nature intended. So fresh and smooth, it has a wonderfully delicious flavor that puts the typical processed honeys lining the store shelves to absolute shame. First off, you will notice that THIS honey is NOT a clear amber color like processed honeys are, and that is because all this ones nutrients, minerals, and all the bee propolis, traces of pollen, and bee jelly are all still intact (which is a GOOD thing) because they have not been filtered out. It is not runny, because it has not been heated (or the live enzymes would have been killed, like in processed honeys)so it is not going to be drippy. Yet, it is not too hard either. It is easily scoopable, smooth, and sooo very creamy. Easily spreadable for toast. If you DO want it runny for whatever reasons, the best way (and easiest) is to simply scoop out what you want into a small bowl and place the bowl into hot water that was heated on the stove (so its hot enough). The honey will quickly melt down into a soft liquid pool without losing the nutrients, enzymes and so forth. The health benefits this type of honey has to offer you is the very reason why Raw Honey like this are actually so affordable in the long run. Because this one has all the things nature created in it still intact, it is like a Health boosting Powerhouse! Very antiviral/antibacterial, honeys like this will boost your immune system and help fight off any viruses or bacteria that is making you sick, which is the very reason I started buying Raw honeys in the first place. But this one is by far the best I have ever tasted.

Good honey. My kids love it!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding this to smoothies and teas for 2 years. I've been healthy ever since! No colds, coughs, anything! I also use it on any cuts or wounds. It's my life saver! Great value for money + Sturdy jar + Reputable brand

YS Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought that I already was getting the best raw honey until I found YS Eco Bee Farms/s. I take this (2 tsp) together with Braggs apple cider vinegar (tsp) mixed with hot water for that energizing morning drink. The mix helps cleanse the liver, clears the throat, and aids digestion. This /secret/ mix was the subject of a $17 ebook I just bought recently. Try it! It'/s sooo goood! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

I LOVE this honey.

Posted by KMcCormick on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So pure, so raw, so good. It's delicious, but I recently discovered another way to use this honey that has me in love. I mix it with cinnamon and freshly ground nutmeg and put it on my acne-prone skin as a mask, rinsing it off after half an hour (the nutmeg acts as an exfoliant) - great results even in the short time I've been using it. Internally or externally, raw honey is awesome.

Excellent quality honey

Posted by AnnieSG on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get this honey shipped all the way to Singapore and absolutely love it for cooking and for baked goods.

Tastes natural

Posted by ElizabethI on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes natural and I bought this because it states "RAW", which i always thinks "RAW" food is the best.... For this price range and with it's quality, i think it is a very good deal!

Great