Y.S. Organic Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Pollen, Propolis & Ginseng in Honey, 19.5 oz (552 g)

Posted by Reviewer1373556 on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is very good . Since I used it, I felt with more energy than before. Sincerely Eliezer Cardona

Gives energy

Posted by jemolian on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's kind of like a paste when i refrigerated it. Tasted kind of like the asian fermented beancurd, except less salty. Gives energy, but gave me a little sore throat on the first day. Depending on the type of korean ginseng, it might cause heatiness.

For honey lovers

Posted by Reviewer1702441 on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finishes raw chokolate.

Great product and great quality and wonderful service

Posted by 5131426678383574732 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product was just as expected. The order was fulfilled in a timely manner, and when we got one bottle that was broken in the mail, they quickly sent another without many questions or requirements. Overall very satisfied with my purchase.

Concentrate health

Posted by 5485199171399062685 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This production is a great achievement for me. This mixture of royal jelly, honey and propolis me spent the last two autumn and winter without coughing. I try to take a spoonful a day, and I recommend it to all my friends and family who have coughing problems.

Delicious

Posted by Trinity on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great taste! I can't stop eating it. Just love it.

COMPLETE HONEY FOR WINTER

Posted by LOURDES on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this so full honey is to prevent colds and ginseng lifts your spirits on those days when it feels heavy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is loaded with good nutrition at a very reasonable price. I mix it with some peanut butter, yummy.

A very high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2722265 on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've received this in a short time and I've been having two tea spoons a day, just as per the instructions. I feel much much more stronger as a man now!

Love iHerb services

Posted by cahyasuci on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely improve my energy. Thumbs up to iHerb services. Just received my parcel today in good condition! Thanks iHerb!

1 2 3 4