Y.S. Organic Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Pollen, Propolis & Ginseng in Honey, 19.5 oz (552 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is very good . Since I used it, I felt with more energy than before. Sincerely Eliezer Cardona

Concentrate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This production is a great achievement for me. This mixture of royal jelly, honey and propolis me spent the last two autumn and winter without coughing. I try to take a spoonful a day, and I recommend it to all my friends and family who have coughing problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is loaded with good nutrition at a very reasonable price. I mix it with some peanut butter, yummy.

Gives energy

Posted by jemolian on June 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's kind of like a paste when i refrigerated it. Tasted kind of like the asian fermented beancurd, except less salty. Gives energy, but gave me a little sore throat on the first day. Depending on the type of korean ginseng, it might cause heatiness.

Great product and great quality and wonderful service

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product was just as expected. The order was fulfilled in a timely manner, and when we got one bottle that was broken in the mail, they quickly sent another without many questions or requirements. Overall very satisfied with my purchase.

Excellant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste for this most excellent mixture.

is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Is very good

Posted by LOURDES on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this so full honey is to prevent colds and ginseng lifts your spirits on those days when it feels heavy.

For honey lovers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finishes raw chokolate.

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells and taste really bad even though the production date is very recent, I’m surprised as the ratings were phenomenal for this product and I’m not happy with what I have got as I have used it for about 10 days and noticed nothing but the bad taste every time I take it, now I feel very confident throwing it in the trash