Y.S. Organic Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Pollen, Propolis & Ginseng in Honey, 19.5 oz (552 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is very good . Since I used it, I felt with more energy than before. Sincerely Eliezer Cardona

Gives energy

Posted by jemolian on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's kind of like a paste when i refrigerated it. Tasted kind of like the asian fermented beancurd, except less salty. Gives energy, but gave me a little sore throat on the first day. Depending on the type of korean ginseng, it might cause heatiness.

Concentrate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This production is a great achievement for me. This mixture of royal jelly, honey and propolis me spent the last two autumn and winter without coughing. I try to take a spoonful a day, and I recommend it to all my friends and family who have coughing problems.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is loaded with good nutrition at a very reasonable price. I mix it with some peanut butter, yummy.

For honey lovers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finishes raw chokolate.

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the taste of this more than I thought I would ! Also, it does what it says:)

Great product and great quality and wonderful service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product was just as expected. The order was fulfilled in a timely manner, and when we got one bottle that was broken in the mail, they quickly sent another without many questions or requirements. Overall very satisfied with my purchase.

is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Is very good

Delicious

Posted by Trinity on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great taste! I can't stop eating it. Just love it.

COMPLETE HONEY FOR WINTER

Posted by LOURDES on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this so full honey is to prevent colds and ginseng lifts your spirits on those days when it feels heavy.

1 2 3 4