Yummy

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very good tasting elixir. Only problem is that it doesn't have USDA organic labelling so it will be difficult to judge how pure this product actually is.

Very Pleased

Posted by 5295127382385631249 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Royal Jelly is soooooo good for you, an amazing superfood. This one is mixed with raw honey, (which is of course also a super food). It is delicious. I take 2 tsp a day and have noticed a boost in my energy and sense of well being. This one is the most potent one I could find and it is such a reasonable price. I definitely recommend this Royal Jelly.

I received it Broken

Posted by 5110802729203577299 on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I sent an email to [email protected]

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1390547 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, unfortunately by breast cancer it is not alowed to take it. So my father is lucky to enjoy this product.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly

Posted by Reviewer2658094 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It taste wonderful love it love it love it

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I eat it like candy, this and the super enriched honey with the pollen and propolis mixed in is also awesome.

taste great but unsure of the source

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This taste great and much easier for me to consume than pure Royal jelly and I have enjoyed using other products such as propolis, etc from this farm. One of the reviewers said that the Royal jelly comes from China. I am from China and live in Hong Kong. I choose to buy imported organic items. I didn't realise that fact before as not clear on the labelling. I am happy to pay more for certified organic sources of products and pay premium for it. So my search continues

excellent

Posted by 4741171128849814877 on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent honey And tastes wonderful

amazing

Posted by 5227102712333353165 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this royal jelly to boost my energy level I am really surprised with the result. its an amazing product. I feel so much energised through out the day just having 1 table spoon in the morning. I highly recommend.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1105647 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. It has boosted my immunity and energy level. Highly recommended!