Yummy

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very good tasting elixir. Only problem is that it doesn't have USDA organic labelling so it will be difficult to judge how pure this product actually is.

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Royal Jelly is soooooo good for you, an amazing superfood. This one is mixed with raw honey, (which is of course also a super food). It is delicious. I take 2 tsp a day and have noticed a boost in my energy and sense of well being. This one is the most potent one I could find and it is such a reasonable price. I definitely recommend this Royal Jelly.

I received it Broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I sent an email to info@iherb.com

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, unfortunately by breast cancer it is not alowed to take it. So my father is lucky to enjoy this product.

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It taste wonderful love it love it love it

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I eat it like candy, this and the super enriched honey with the pollen and propolis mixed in is also awesome.

taste great but unsure of the source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This taste great and much easier for me to consume than pure Royal jelly and I have enjoyed using other products such as propolis, etc from this farm. One of the reviewers said that the Royal jelly comes from China. I am from China and live in Hong Kong. I choose to buy imported organic items. I didn't realise that fact before as not clear on the labelling. I am happy to pay more for certified organic sources of products and pay premium for it. So my search continues

it's help sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it's help sleep

delicious!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best Royal Jelly, amazing taste, immediate boost of energy, doesn't trigger candida

excellent