Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great source of fibre. I don’t take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements. I take 4 per meal. The fibre also helps to slow blood sugar spike if there are a lot of simple carbohydrates eaten. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The same company also has a vegan caps version for slightly more if gelatin is an issue. The price is very cheap even if I take 8 capsules daily. Note that you will need to drink a lot of water for the fibre to work well. Soups work well imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Unclear labelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought I orderd vegecaps. I wish they would specify, as they look very similar on the website. Disappointed. I'm sure they work just fine.

Keeps you Regular and Healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years, and would not consider stopping as it keeps me feeling well and regular. Besides the psyllium benefits, the caps include potassium and calcium which is beneficial for my my heart and body.

Seems to be a very Natural Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only need to take less than 1/2 the amount recommended for great results.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good supplement

10/10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was prescribed the powder form of psyllim husk and hated it. I was elated to see that I could get a pill form. The pills are big, like I expected, but the product is great.

❤️❤️❤️Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Scarlett look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵This is a great source of fibre. I donӴ take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements!!❤️😉

Keeps me regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. The only drawback capsul size. Occasionally get stuck in my throats and I nearly choke to death apart from that all good.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These work great for me - 5 once a day

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One a day has kept me regular, unlike before I started using these.

1 2 3