Dependable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used Yerba Prima Psyllium Husk Powder every since I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome five years ago. It works better than any other product for me.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!I Started using for heart Health benefits, but got regularity benefits as well. I will continue to purchase this product!I wish it was sold in larger quanity.

No sucrose!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great powder because it contains no sucrose like some popular brands. I have IBS and I do not need any more sucrose, I just need the psyllium, and this provides it. Powerful stuff too, just a teaspoon every morning and there is a big improvement.

Quality Psyllium!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This appeared quite darker in color than the source naturals one - for a few bucks more, I'd say it is worth it as I think it has the seeds in there also which makes a more quality product. I trust it to be quality just by how it looks. There are many things in my colon cleanse which is really working so it's hard to compare what the other one would be like as I didn't need to use it in my formula.

Natural and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just the psyllium powder how great! WE have been using it for years and it is a staple in our home. No sugar, no additives and it does keep the gastrointestinal tract working. Years ago, my husband had diverticulitis. Since taking psyllium, no reoccurrance. Glad to find it here!

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Made the digestive process a lot faster. Better than tablets and capsules.

fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works good for me. will continue to use.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product,lets me be regular and also helps cholestrol levels

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, really like it

1 2 3 4