Nice Berry Flavor, Mild Detox

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased several of Yogi's detox brands, including Detox, Skin Detox, and this product, Berry Detox. After trying all three, I would say this and the Skin Detox are quite similar in taste. This product has a strong berry taste that, when taken alone, is somewhat overpowering. I enjoy the regular detox tea the most out of the three and feel that it has the strongest detoxifying effect. I think this tea is fine for taste, but I'm not sure how much of detox effect you are getting from this product.

Love the flavor

Posted by 4801384467148019670 on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't like the taste of detox teas but this one is good. When I drink one a day for a period of time there is definitely a cleaning out of my system. Will repurchase!

I like the taste!

Posted by Norwegian on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one I like to drink by lunchtime. I really like the berry taste and it`s sweet and I drink this instead of eating candy. So I will recommend this one for people with a sweet tooth and wants to eat less of the bad and drink more of the good.

Good tea

Posted by 4615554797257322240 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reccomend for everybody

My first time to Yogi tea

Posted by Reviewer2385448 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to try Yogi tea. I was a little bit surprised at the strong spice, (maybe cinnamon) but I really like it. I could feel my body got warm while drinking. It is very good especially for winter.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1585485 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Yogi Teas are recommended. You can´t go wrong.

Yogi wonder

Posted by khi-73 on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the Berry detox-tea from Yogi. It tastes heavenly and gives a wonderful smell.

Yogi teas

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea smells and tastes great . I've tried the detox tea before and I prefer the flavour of the berry detox tea . I don't really notice any detoxifying effects though . ( therefore it misses the last star ) If there are any then it would be simply be a plus for me , because I love drinking teas :)))

Nice tea

Posted by 5136400751319339253 on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love yogi teas but some of them are a bit strange:! This one is great, once you're used to the taste. Took me 3 or 4 times before beeing able to enjoy it and it is not my favorite taste, but i think it is doing it's detox job because my digestion was improved.

I did not like it's taste

Posted by 5718544509818595320 on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

may be it is healthy but I did not like it's taste