Very disappointing experience

Posted by Paolayip on August 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I placed the order from Hong Kong. The product arrived was damaged for the second time. Customer service promised to issue full refund for the damaged good. But refund never came after 2 months of waiting. Subsequently customer service claimed the refund had been issued in the form of reward credit, which is NOT a cash refund as I have received from iHerb before. Cash refund is the only accepted practice for reputable online merchants such as Amazon. And in any case, the said reward credit was NOT in my account. After six rounds of email exchange, the reward was finally issued. It was an exhausting and disappointing buying experience.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the Echinacea Immune Support tea, it tastes great and has helped to boost my immune system. I've only had one cold this winter and it was much shorter and not as bad as the rest of my family who had colds at the same time. I have stocked up on this tea, and will continue to drink it to stay healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love yogi teas! My most favorite is Stomach ease, but this one is not bad either.

Yogi Echinacea Immune Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good immuned booster and tastes good.

Great for cold season

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I drink this each day during the cold/flu season as I work in a school so am exposed to germy kids on a daily basis. It feels like it is coating your throat as you drink it, and seems to live up to the name of immunity support. The flavor is OK, sometimes there is an aftertaste that I don't quite care for. The quotes on each tea bag string are a plus!

Great effect, Decent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

I believe I've escaped colds & flus more than once, thanks to this tea. The taste is slightly over-sweet, but not unpleasant.

Too Herbal

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink quite a lot of tea and tolerate herbal flavors but this was just too much. Will never buy this again as I didn't like the flavor combination.

didnt like the stevia in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

the stevia leaf gives it a bad lingering taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's an amazing product! The taste and the smell are very good. Much recommended!

definitely stronger immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

When so many people in the office were sick with flu/cold, i kept drinking this, and didnt get sick! lovely scented tea :) Use "HarI*Rar0ar6*5ar4" (no * and "ar")