Good

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love yogi teas! My most favorite is Stomach ease, but this one is not bad either.

Yogi Echinacea Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1574345 on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good immuned booster and tastes good.

Great for cold season

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I drink this each day during the cold/flu season as I work in a school so am exposed to germy kids on a daily basis. It feels like it is coating your throat as you drink it, and seems to live up to the name of immunity support. The flavor is OK, sometimes there is an aftertaste that I don't quite care for. The quotes on each tea bag string are a plus!

Great effect, Decent taste

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I believe I've escaped colds & flus more than once, thanks to this tea. The taste is slightly over-sweet, but not unpleasant.

Too Herbal

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink quite a lot of tea and tolerate herbal flavors but this was just too much. Will never buy this again as I didn't like the flavor combination.

didnt like the stevia in it

Posted by 4632208950463293254 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the stevia leaf gives it a bad lingering taste

Very disappointing experience

Posted by Paolayip on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I placed the order from Hong Kong. The product arrived was damaged for the second time. Customer service promised to issue full refund for the damaged good. But refund never came after 2 months of waiting. Subsequently customer service claimed the refund had been issued in the form of reward credit, which is NOT a cash refund as I have received from iHerb before. Cash refund is the only accepted practice for reputable online merchants such as Amazon. And in any case, the said reward credit was NOT in my account. After six rounds of email exchange, the reward was finally issued. It was an exhausting and disappointing buying experience.

Great

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the Echinacea Immune Support tea, it tastes great and has helped to boost my immune system. I've only had one cold this winter and it was much shorter and not as bad as the rest of my family who had colds at the same time. I have stocked up on this tea, and will continue to drink it to stay healthy.

Very nice tea

Posted by 5186866049117818859 on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea taste is good and my daughter is also like the taste!

Nice flavor. Good medicine.

Posted by bughunter on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Follow directuons and use hot enought water to permit a long steep time. Warm,flavor and warming to the throat and body. I find helps with achy feelings. Also, I just rotate this tea in my consumption during winter months or when traveling. I noticw the stevis flavor and would prefer it without, but family and friends did not notice the stevia.