FINALLY A DIGESTIVE TEA WITH NICE TASTE!!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried the Uncle Lee's Tea, Legends of China from this website and hated the taste! It kinda worked, mild effectiveness which is good (we'll see how this works but for the reviews I hope it to be mild as well) but I would recommend it just for the taste!! (I will edit this review if I find something I don't like). I opened the small package the tea comes in and fell in love with the smell. The taste is fresh and it has a nice peppermint taste :)

I always keep it in stock! :)

Posted by Reviewer1860929 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff... always keep it in the house for reliable relief for those times when you just need a little extra help! :) I also always make sure I have it along when I travel. Nice, soothing flavour (nice for drinking before going to bed!). Just don't use senna toooooo much, though, because that can apparently lead to dependence on the stuff...!

all good

Posted by Reviewer1868167 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all good

Tastes like stevia

Posted by Reviewer1573856 on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea works every time and used to taste great. The new formulation still works but has that nasty stevia taste. If you can stomach that and need a laxative tea that works, this is for you.

Good

Posted by 5321792943497640948 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well.

Works

Posted by 5222660968599076386 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works

Get regular

Posted by 5254370616887242681 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I simply love Yogi teas because they do not contain caffeine which I can't take because of its effects. This website saved my life because I can find all Yogi yeas for a cheaper price :) Ps this really works!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing tea, always works.

Bad taste, greate product

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suffer of irritable intestine syndrome and I have periods of constipation, buy this tea searching a solution and It's amazing

Perfecto

Posted by 5712386684922017967 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado solo 3 veces pero las 3 han sido efectivas. Lo tomo por la noche y suele dar resultado a media mañana. Además tiene sabor a menta y por la noche entra super bien. Cada bolsita viene con un mensaje. Lo recomiendo

1 2 3 4