Pleasant and Satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided to buy this tea for myself to drink after supper. I hoped it would keep me from falling asleep right after supper and stave off cravings for sweets before I go to bed. I'm happy to say it does both, and it has a pleasant taste. It's smooth and fruity in a delicate way. With so few bags in the box, even with iHerb's low price, the cost of this tea adds up. Although if it means you avoid eating a 12oz bag of M&Ms each night, it's definitely worth it!

Delicious and relaxing.

Posted by eattingtolive on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't be fooled by thinking this tea actually slims you. What I can say for myself is that if I drank it before a meal, I ended up eating less because I was partially full from the tea. So I believe and know it does suppress my appetite. It has a really pleasant flavor and has two great health benefits (blueberries and green tea) which is a bonus.

My favorite!

Posted by susanharsh on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this each day when I wake up - it's terrific! Not too bland (as green tea can be sometimes), with a great berry flavor.

Very helpful in the afternoon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have really enjoyed this tea. I was concerned that the 'natural licorice flavour' would put me off, but I don't notice it much at all and the blueberry smell is delicious. I usually drink this around 3pm and it curbs my appetite until dinner. However, by dinnertime I'm quite hungry. I feel lighter and I have been snacking a lot less since I started using the product. I only wish it came in larger quantities than just 16 bags per box. A 50 bag box would be terrific!

Great tasting :)

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although I dont know if this would help with weight loss or not , I really like the flavour of this tea :) Refreshing and fragrant ! I would think the best way to lose weight would be a healthy diet and exercise . This tea would be a delicious addition :)

Not sure about the weight loss but I like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Weight loss? it's not one of those things that happens overnight. Weight loss comes with effort and not just drinking a tea and expecting miracles. This brand is good and I like all their teas. Now as far as the weight loss goes, it all depends on what I put in my mouth too that makes the difference. The tea is tasty and I enjoy all the teas from this brand. They are delicious and safe. I like to know that it is helping me curb my cravings. I do drink it all the time.

Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea definitely does suppress appetite and gives me good steady energy. There is an orange note to it - I don't love the taste of orange in tea - but I am getting used to it. I drank it mid-morning one day and had absolutely no appetite for lunch, when I am usually starving! Threw off the timing of my meals for the day! Now I just drink it during that critical time in the afternoon (3:00).

Quite nice :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is ok and helps to remove extra fluids from body, makes me feel slimmer :D

All-around good tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drink some when I want to limit the snacking, but I'd definitely drink it for the taste alone.

absolutely amazing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor! Reduces appetite dramatically.